The teaching activities for PG students of MPH includes regular classes in all disciplines of public health, rural and urban health centers postings and elective postings to NGOs/INGOs, Regular Seminars, Journal Clubs, Review articles and recent advances seminars on a weekly basis by the MPH students. Medical students from different European Universities come yearly on an elective posting program under SPHCM. The students in their elective postings are posted in district health systems, community based residential postings and clinical postings in various relevant departments.
Various diverse research projects have been undertaken by the department and most of them find their way to the national and international forums. The SPCM has further plans to start Masters in Hospital administration course (MHA), PhD courses in various sub-disciplines of public health besides the capacity building and further strengthening of the current resources and academic excellence of the school.
The admission for 2019-2020 batches is going on. The eligible candidates are invited to apply for admission in below programs,
- Fellowship in Emergency Medicine
BPKIHS Admission 2019 Overview:
- Date of Apply Application Form: 37th May to 5th June 2019
- Examination Fees:
- For Nepalese Candidates: 5,000/-
- For Indian Candidates: 5,000/-
- For International Candidates: US$ 85
- Date of Apply Application Form (with Late Processing Fee): 6th to 12th June 2019
- Late Processing Fee (include with exam fee):
- For Nepalese Candidates: 7,000/-
- For Indian Candidates: 7,000/-
- For International Candidates: US$ 115
- Entrance Examination Time & Date:
- MD/MS/MDHA: Saturday, 22nd June 2019 at 9:30 am
- MDS: Saturday, 22nd June 2019 at 2:30 pm
- MPH : Thursday, 27th June 2019 at 9:30 am
- MSc: Thursday, 27th June 2019 at 2:30 pm
- Detail Official Notice
To know all the detailed information regard eligibility criteria, no. of seats available, fee structure, admission procedure and process and other necessary information, go through the below detailed prospectus, move : Entrance Website.