Information Systems and Reporting Officers-USAID
USAID’s Strengthening Systems for Better Health Activity is a 5-year project aimed at improving health outcomes in Nepal, particularly for the most marginalized and disadvantaged groups in the country. This will be accomplished through supporting the Government of Nepal’s efforts to expand access to and use of quality maternal, newborn and child health and family planning services, with a specific focus on newborn care. The Activity was initiated in January 2018 and will achieve three outcomes:
• improved access to and utilization of equitable healthcare services,
• improved quality of health services at facility and community levels, and
• improved health system governance, within the context of federalism.
Strengthening Systems for Better Health is implemented in close collaboration with the Ministry of Health and Population, the Ministry of Federal Affairs and General Administration at federal level, provincial and municipal governments, facility and community level health service providers and other key stakeholders.
The Activity is seeking applications from qualified professionals for the position listed below.
Information Systems and Reporting Officers
UMBER OF VACANCIES: 1
PERIOD OF PERFORMANCE: One Year
LOCATION: Surkhet, and Butwal (MoSD/Health Directorate (seconded))
The new team member is being recruited to plan, manage and deliver technical and material support for the Government of Nepal’s (GoN) response to the COVID-19 pandemic. The activities will be implemented with overall leadership from the Strengthening Systems for Better Health Senior Management Team, and in close collaboration with GoN counterparts at federal, provincial, district and municipal levels. The geographic scope of the activities will include (but not necessarily be limited to) Karnali Province and Province 5.
This position is for a one-year period, and is contingent upon availability of funding, approval from the funding agency and concurrence from GoN counterparts. Job descriptions, locations and scope of responsibilities may be subject to revision as priority support needs evolve during implementation of this support.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Information Systems and Reporting Officers are responsible for supporting provincial Ministries of Social Development and Provincial Health Emergency Operation Centers to streamline and compile COVID-19 related information and to prepare periodic reports
- Graduate degree in public health or related field
- At least six years of related professional experience
- Knowledge of DHIS2 is required
- Ability and willingness to work/travel in remote areas within short notice in the context of COVID-19
- Strong networking and team mobilization skills
- Computer skills, including effective working skills in remote conditions
- Excellent written/oral skills in Nepali and English
- Understanding of the Nepal health system, networks and working in the context of a health emergency; emergency response experience preferred
- Qualified applicants who are from and/or currently working in the Karnali Province and Banke, Bardia, Dang, Kapilbastu, Rupandehi and Nawalparasi West will be given preference
SSBH is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender and culture. Individuals from minority groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply. Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further selection process. Canvassing at any stage of the processes shall lead to automatic disqualification.
१नयाँ आबमा कर्मचारीहरुको तलव बढ्ने सङ्केत / यस्ता छन् आधारहरु /
२महिनावारी सम्बन्धि पूर्ण जानकारी (समस्या, परिवर्तन , जिज्ञासा आदि )
३कोभिड महामारीले बढ्यो दक्षिण एसियामा बाल तथा मातृ मृत्यु
४समायोजन मिलानको प्रक्रिया अघि बढेको सम्बन्धि मन्त्रालयको सूचना /
५Health Education, Information and Communication (HEIC) Program in Nepal
६Syllabus for Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination (2020)
१निर्माणाधीन स्वास्थ्य सेवा केन्द्रलाई अर्थको १ अर्ब ८ करोड बजेट निकासा
१स्थानीय तहमा कामकाजमा खटाउने कार्य स्थगन गरिएको बारे सामान्यको सूचना /
१स्वास्थ्य सेवा ऐन, २०५३ र स्वास्थ्य सेवा नियमावली, २०५५ परिमार्जन सम्बन्धी सूचना
१सरकारले गर्यो स्थानीय तहको वर्गीकरण : तपाई बसेको ठाउ दुर्गम कि सुगम ?(७५३ तहको विवरण)
१स्वास्थ्यको स्तरबृद्दी सम्बन्धि स्वास्थ्य सेवा बिभागको सूचना २०७६
१प्राथामीक स्वास्थ्य केन्द्र (PHC) को परिमार्जित नयाँ दरबन्दी संरचना २०७६
१कर्मचारी समायोजन,सरुवा,बढुवा र रमाना भए पछी भर्ने पारिवारिक दैनिक भ्रमण भत्ता सम्बन्धि अभिलेख फारम ९०६ (साबिकको -१८९)
१कार्मचारीको विवरण अध्यावधिक गराउने सम्बन्धि सामान्य प्र. मन्त्रालयको महत्वपूर्ण परिपत्र