The Canada-ASEAN Scholarships and Educational Exchanges for Development (SEED), announced by the Government of Canada in August 2017, will provide approximately 30 scholarships in 2020-2021 for courses in fields that are aligned with the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
Mid-career professionals have until February 27, 2020 to submit an application.
Applicants will be informed of the results by the end of April 2020.
- Program name: Canada-ASEAN Scholarships and Educational Exchanges for Development (SEED) Mid-Career Professionals Program
- Funding organization: Global Affairs Canada
- Target audiences: Mid-career professionals from Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand or Vietnam
- Number of scholarships: approximately 30
- Duration: 1-4 weeks
- Inclusions: Program/course fee, visa and/or study/work permit fees, airfare, health insurance, living expenses, and ground transportation expenses
- Deadline: February 27, 2020