- Only online submission is accepted.
- Abstract must be original work conducted in Nepal. Abstracts of those works conducted outside the country will not be entertained. In case of review article (systematic and scoping review) the findings should be relevant to Nepal.
- Ethical approval letter from ERB of NHRC or IRCs approved by NHRC must be submitted along with the abstract.
- Abstract must be prepared according to the guidelines provided for the summit. Abstract will only be accepted if submitted online using the supplied template.
- Abstract should not be resubmitted for any reason other than a notified submission error. If you do not receive a confirmation email please contact the Summit Focal Point.
- Abstract must contain sufficient information so that it provides an overview of the whole presentation. Please note that full article or extended abstract or presentation copy may be asked for submission as per the decision of the scientific committee. Submission of an abstract acknowledges the author’s consent for publication of the abstract in the Summit Proceeding.
Note: If you are unable to submit online, please contact the Summit Focal Point at: email@example.com or +977-01-4254220 for further information.
Abstract Layout Guideline
- Abstract must not exceed 300 words limit. The word limit relates only to the text of the abstract and does not include title, sub headings, authors and author address.
- Font type must be Arial Font size 12pt.
- 1.5 line spacing must be used.
- Images, tables or graphics are not to be included in the abstract body.
- Abstract must be free of typographical and grammatical errors
- The text should be typed unjustified, without hyphenating words at line breaks
- Hard returns (enter) should be used only to end headings and paragraphs, not to rearrange lines
- Greek and other special characters may be included. If you are unable to reproduce a particular special character, please type out the name of the symbol in full
- SI units should be used throughout the abstract
- Standard abbreviations may be used for common terms only. Otherwise, any abbreviation should be given in brackets after the first full use of the word.
- It is the author’s responsibility to ensure all the information provided is correct.
- Request for modification in abstract will not be entertained after the selection.
Structure of abstracts
Abstracts should be structured into following sections using the following headings typed in bold with no colon at the end, e.g.
The research from which the abstract is prepared should have been ethically approved from the Ethical Review Board at the NHRC or one of the below listed Institutional Review Committees (IRCs) at different institutions. If you consider your abstract as the one that does not require ethical approval, you may submit it and the selection will be subjected to the evaluation of the abstract evaluation committee under the Scientific Committee of the Summit on part of the requirement of ethical approval.