The health sector has often been considered an entry point for overall development of the country. Nepal is one of the 189 countries committed to the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs), universal health coverage and more recently Social Development Goal (SDG). In order to fulfill the goals of SDGs, the impetus created by the Nepal Health Sector Strategy 2015-2020. More importantly, constitution of Nepal has enshrined health as fundamental rights of Nepali people and mandated the provision free basic health care services. This has rightly acknowledged the importance of health sector which demands the production and deployment of quality health service providers in the country.
Broader Principles of Public Health Curriculum
- Introduction to public health and health policies,
- Understand the disease paradigms and their shifts,
- Analyze the disease or situation,
- Different dimension of health,
- Human biology.
- Approaches, methodologies of development health to public health,
- History, development and scope of health to public health,
- Principles, concept, models, dimensions and elements of health to public health,
- Practice of health to public health management within and beyond the national to
- Use of trans-medical models in modern family and community health studies,
- Economics of health and health care,
- Health systems development,
- Health promotion and communication,
- Population and development dynamics in modern public health management,
- Globalization of health to public health service management,
- Challenges of modern health to public health management in the region or territory,
- Ethics and politics of family-community health and development,
- Health research and development, and
- Growth and development of professionalism.
See Full Doc. Of Syllabus for Public Health Licensing Examination 2073
[embeddoc url=”https://publichealthconcern.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/Syllabus-for-NHPC-Licensing-Examination-of-Bachelor-of-Public-Health-BPH.pdf” download=”all” viewer=”google”]